A-Z of Unusual WordsWritten by Ying
A person whose hair has never been cut.
Swaggering; empty boasting; blustering manner or behavior; ostentatious display.
To have a paralyzing or mesmerizing effect on: Stupefy or Petrify
Wandering over hills and mountains.
Possessing a violent desire to write.
A romantic mood brought on by Spring.
A confused mass; a jumble; turmoil or confusion.
Mentally or emotionally distant; absent-minded.
A position in which any decision or move will result in problems.
Please check out the complete A-Z of Unusual Words by The Project Twins, James and Michael Fitzgerald.
You Might Also Like:
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
Basic HTML code is allowed.
- Dance, Movement, and Light: An Interview with Photographer Ed Flores Read more...
- Innovators of the Southwest: Bercy Chen Architecture Studio Read more...
- Throwing Dirt with Michael Daves Read more...
- Come and Play with Us... Forever Read more...
To the Letter: An Interview with Typographer Jackson Alves
Jackson Alves is a typographer and graphic designer in Brazil whose love of traditional calligraphy…Read more...
- Bill Plympton: The Art of Independence Read more...
- Aleksandr Hrustevich: Born on the Bayan Read more...
- An Industrialist's Son Turns Humble Factory Materials Into Sleek and Mysterious Sculptures: An Interview with Jaehyo Lee Read more...